Help Center

Have a question? Polestar Financial Services has the answer.

Notifications (0)

Property Tax

I am being billed for property tax in a county in which I do not live. How can this be corrected?

Please fax or send us a copy of the current vehicle registration. We will make the correction and apply for a refund from the county.

Please refer to the General Inquiries category in the left column of this page for our mailing address or fax number.