Help Center

Have a question? Polestar Financial Services has the answer.

Notifications (0)

Registration and Law Enforcement

I received a parking ticket and paid for it. Now I received a bill from your company. How do I get my money refunded?

Please send or fax a copy of the front and back of your cancelled check to our office. We will apply for a refund and credit the refund to your account.

Refer to the Contact Us section in the navigation above for our mailing address or fax number.